After Effects CC 2017: Make Professional Lower Thirds Titles
After Effects CC 2017: Make Professional Lower Thirds Titles Free Download
Professional Lower Thirds Video Titles in After Effects CC. Create Dynamic modern animated graphics name titles in AE.
About the Instructor
Life Progression Project
Digital Publishing Brand – High Quality Online Video Courses
Life Progression Project is a digital publishing brand that represents two entrepreneur’s insights into reaching success, financial freedom, having better relationships, self improvement, mindset shifts and everything media.
The After Effects CC 2017: Make Professional Lower Thirds Titles Course!
Adding lower thirds titles to an edit will increase the production value of the video, but creating professional looking lower thirds that animate with multiple layers is very difficult to do in programs like Premiere Pro, or other editing programs. Utilizing masking techniques inside Adobe After Effects can create impressive looking, high quality titles that will take your video edits to the next level. You will learn some of the same techniques used in broadcast television commercials and large budget web content.
This course will start off by walking you through the basics of After Effects to bring you up to speed, this will include a quick overview of the various panel windows, as well as instruction on creating a basic lower thirds graphic, to teach you the fundamentals. From there, over several lessons, we’ll walk you through how to create 2 additional professional and dynamic looking lower thirds titles, using 2 different methods.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create Professional Lower Thirds Titles in After Effects CC
- Export your finished lower thirds with an alpha channel so that you can effectively overlay your rendered title to see the footage below
- Create and control text layers, solid layers, shape layers, masks and more
- Animate keyframes to produce modern looking dynamic motion graphic name titles
- Masking techniques to hide and reveal layers
- How to create HD and 4k compositions and export
Your instructor for this course is Will Bartlett. He has been using After Effects since 2006 for commercials, feature films, and animated creative projects. He is the founder of an established video production company in Toronto Canada, and has been the Visual Effects Supervisor and Lead Visual Effects Artist on hundreds of projects including feature films and television commercials.
If you’re a complete beginner at After Effects, you will be able to follow along and learn how to create professional looking titles, however, if you’re looking to learn other techniques and functions of After Effects, please check out our other course titled “After Effects CC: For Beginners” where you will get a complete overview of After Effects.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create After Effects Lower Thirds Titles
- Anyone who wants to increase the production value of their video edits
- Anyone who wants to make professional looking graphic name titles
Curriculum For This Course
Expand All 16 Lectures
- Introduction: Adobe After Effects CC Overview Basics
- Adobe After Effects CC: Basic Lower Thirds Title
- Adobe After Effects CC: Professional Lower Thirds Title Style 1 – Solid Layers
- Adobe After Effects CC: Professional Lower Thirds Title Style 2 – Shape Layers
What Will You Learn?
- Create Professional Lower Thirds Titles In After Effects CC
- Export alpha channels
- Create compositions and work with shape, solid and text layers
- Create dynamic graphics titles using keyframe animation techniques
- Utilize modern masking techniques
- Easily reverse intro animation to quickly create the ending animation
- Create dynamic animating Shape lines for added visual interest
- Title: After Effects CC 2017: Make Professional Lower Thirds Titles
- Language: English
- 1.5 hours on-demand video